Front End Developer – Customer Interaction (m/f) - Germany
- You will play a crucial role in setting up our new Digital Innovation Partners unit and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at our company.
- In this challenging role you will be part of an agile, interdisciplinary team of UX designers, product owners and front-/ back-end developers.
- As a front end developer, you will manage the implementation of relevant business and country-specific user stories. Together with an energetic and motivated team, you will help to create the entry point thousands of our customers are going to enjoy.
- Based on quick customer feedback you will continuously improve usability of existing and new digital solutions.
- Take responsibility for important projects and shape the future of our company.
- At least 3 years of experience as a software developer
- Experience with continuous integration and in automated testing (e.g. Ranorex)
- Proven success working with agile, interdisciplinary development teams
- Accreditations in Intershop 7 and/or Developing in Microsoft Azure Environment are a plus
- Fluent English and a basic understanding of German
- We are one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
- We encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in an agile and interdisciplinary team that believes in flat hierarchies and that demands a high level of personal responsibility and commitment.