Front End Developer - United Kingdom
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Mindera was born in 2014 out of a friendship of 5 people, who shared the same cultural values and wanted to create a unique environment, where people can be creative, innovative and be part of something special.
Since 2014 the team has grown to over 175 people and now has offices globally in Portugal, UK, USA and India – The growth isn’t stopping here either.
Here at Mindera, we partner with our clients to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world. We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile and collaborative environment.
Our culture reflects lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues/Minders to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication. At Mindera you will get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Mindera UK is looking for 3 Front End Developers to come and be part of something exciting, helping to build fluid and responsive user interfaces for multiple platforms and devices.
Expected travelling time (Portugal, and USA): 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.
You Rock at
- Front-End Development of great looking and impressive web apps
- Markup and Styling with HTML5 and CSS 3
- Being self-driven, self-organised and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose
You are good at
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Test Automation with QUnit, Selenium, Protrator
- User Interface Performance and Responsiveness
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organisation
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture
- Competitive salaries
- Potential of international travel
- Working with high profile clients in consultancy environment
- No dress code, corporate speak or middle managers
- Flexible working
- Quarterly pay review and 6 monthly bonus
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India