Front Desk Assistant (m/f) - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- you will manage the reception desk and its general tasks such as welcoming visitors, dispatching the phone, distributing post and managing emails.
- You will also be the key person in purchasing and distribution of scientific publications and ordering office materials.
- You will take up these tasks together with our current receptionist.
- Next to that you will provide general administrative support to several departments, such as booking and arranging meetings (rooms) and booking hotels, flights, taxis, making itineraries and performing various administrative tasks such as typing, scanning, printing, filing.
- You will work closely with the other administrative colleagues and perform back-up tasks in their absence.
- You will contribute to administrative improvement projects.
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Office Management or equivalent with multilingual qualifications or proven experience.
- Preferably you have a first experience in an administrative function.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and oral (French speaking is a plus) and have very good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel). You have excellent organizational and communication skills, operate accurately and reliably and have a pragmatic and problem solving attitude.
- You are able to handle multiple activities concurrently.
- You can easily adapt to new circumstances and technologies.
- You have a dynamic and spontaneous personality.
- You are immediately available for a full time, temporary assignment, with possibilities for a permanent contract.