French and English Speaking Quotes and Contract Specialist for Channel Partners - Hungary
As part of Quote Administration Team, you will be the first point of contact for all quotes and general enquiries from our internal and external customers. This position is very administration focused, you will be spending around 90% of your time partaking in administration duties.
You will be responsible for delivering a quality business processing service for quotes.
- Coordinate preparation of quotes in accordance with customer requests for quotes
- Check and validate all information for the quote is provided and if not escalate to the right team
- Ensure the following transactions are done to the highest standard, with accuracy and reducing transaction times
- Set up quote into standard quote templates and send quotation to the appropriate approval flow.
- Manage the approval flow of open quotes to ensure no bottlenecks are found and customers get their quotes in a timely manner.
- Analyze, compare and interpret detailed and sometimes poorly defined information; make sound and accurate judgments based on previous knowledge.
- Assist in identification of and preparation for parts to be sent out for quotation
- Coordinate with pricing manager to get missing or up to date pricing data and cost
- Identify and work to resolve problems that develop, escalating problems encountered to manager in a timely manner when necessary, with recommendations for solutions.
- Serve as key member of the quotation team
- Recommend more efficient and proficient processes
- Serve as point of contact for activities in area of responsibility and provide reliable information and support to sales teams
- Ensure that internal processes and inter-departmental processes are followed
- Maintain customer files that may include but not be limited to pricing
- Excellent English and French language knowledge. Any additional European language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills needed
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills; must be able to navigate the Internet efficiently.
- SAP and SFDC experience desirable
- Experience dealing with customers including quoting, order processing and tracking delivery and quality performance
- Able to work efficiently with cross functional teams and people at different levels in a matrix organisation
- Demonstrate innovative approaches or solutions to solve challenges
- Demonstrated team player who is highly responsible and committed
- Attention to detail and high quality standards
- Ability to meet deadlines
Experience: dealing with customers including quoting, order processing and tracking delivery and quality performance