This job is currently Archived,
Freier Dienstnehmer E-Learning (m/f) - Austria
Posted on : 03 May 2017
- Supporting the online training activities of our Education & Training department
- Submit materials through the company’s Quality Management Software
- Collecting feedback and statistical data on webinars and other E-learning activities
- Handling administrative aspects of different team projects
- Providing E-Mail support
- Excellent computer and Internet proficiency knowledge of E-learning tools would be preferred
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word. Familiarity with TrackWise QMS a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot basic technical problems connected to computer hardware and software
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, strong interpersonal skills
- Monthly working time: 35 hours
- Monetary compensation for this position is 12.00 EUR per hour.
- We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language.