Franchise Manager - OC Ethical Job - Thailand
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
• To direct the development and execution of business strategy for Contraceptive portfolio and to ensure alignment and integration of sales & marketing strategies within and across business functions.
• To develop and recommend business plans to senior management, set unit objectives, sales targets and take full accountability for the operations and sales results of the responsible business unit
1. Provide Strategic Direction and Leadership
- Steers the development and execution of business strategy of the responsible franchise, in line with the company vision, mission, values and strategy.
- Develops business policy and procedures to enable strategy implementation, control and optimization of financial and non-financial resources.
- Assesses opportunities and risks in the light of their impact on company long term effectiveness and near term profitability.
- Develops strategic and tactical launch plans for pipeline products & ensures a high degree of market preparation / launch readiness
2. Optimizes Sales and Market Share
- Sets challenging / stretch goals linked to company and regional objectives
- Determines & assigns resources for optimal sales performance
- Tracks the execution of activities / results in order to provide feedback and ensure sales force excellence and implementation effectiveness
- Monitors key competitors and develop strategies to outmaneuver competitors to gain market share
- Supervises and coordinates activities of PSRs to ensure that they maximize sales and market share through innovative promotional programs that benefit patients and also adhere to MSD's ethical standards
3. Provide Leadership in People Management and Business Processes
- Ensures that staff understands the strategic direction and objectives of the business.
- Inspires the team to reach for stretch goals and continuously improve performance and operations
- Creates a constructive work environment to enable alignment & integration of activities within and across business units / departments
- Prepares & executes robust employee development plans to ensure growth of future talent to meet emerging business needs
- Proactively rewards and recognizes strong performers and coaches staff on areas for improvement
4. Develops Key Customer / Influencer Relations
- Develops a deep understanding of key customer / account needs
- Develops key account plans and solutions to help support clinic needs which improve patient care and are consistent with MSD's ethical standards
- Ensures strong product advocates are developed for current and future brands
- Builds customer loyalty to MSD by differentiating our products and services versus competitors
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, MBA degree is a plus
• 8-10 years sales and marketing experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
• Proven track record as a Product Manager, preferably with product launch experience
• Proven track record as a Sales Manager, with history of achieving results
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Ability to travel upcountry and overseas
Job: Product Management/Marketing Job Title:Sr. Spclst, Marketing
Primary Location: APAC-TH-10-Bangkok
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical, Franchise, Marketing Manager, Retail, Sales, Science, Marketing