- Our company is located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes.
- The RDC – EMEA will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across company business divisions and markets for the Americas region.
- The FP&A Senior Analyst role is responsible for supporting financial planning and reporting activities delivered from the RDC – EMEA to a specific set of markets / regions / divisions.
- The RDC FP&A Senior Analyst will be responsible for the following FP&A activities:
- Working with the commercial markets to develop the budgets and forecasts
- Prepare standard reporting packages each period for the business and finance management consumption
- Support market, region, division finance and business by providing analysis and reporting services
- Develop, enhance, and maintain relationships with finance and business customers
- Provide support to finance and commercial leaders `
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Together with local markets participate in management the achievement of finance and business objectives by providing high quality FP&A support as defined in RDC scope of services to assigned divisional, regional & local finance clients
- Be a role model in planning and analytical activities
- Be able to manage projects, plan and allocate resources for the project, manage stakeholders expectations,
- Be able to work via ad-hoc flexible teaming, hence having basic people management skills is an advantage
- Work collaboratively with business and finance partners to provide planning and reporting services for assigned markets / divisions
- Participate in certain budgeting and forecasting processes in collaboration with respective finance clients in markets and regions
- Prepare ad-hoc reports & analysis using company financial reporting tools and enterprise systems
- Enhance budgeting and forecasting processes through continuous improvement efforts
- Contribute to ongoing company efficiency and continuous improvement initiatives
- Be accountable for accuracy and achieve required accuracy on all defined KPIs and SLA’s
- Maintain consistent and efficient processes to maintain and produce standardized FP&A services while ensuring compliance will all quality and control requirements
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bring a positive energy and desire to contribute to the creation of a high performing FP&A team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis and 2 years in current position supporting financial planning and analyses, forecasting, and management reporting and analytics
- Strong FP&A planning and reporting skills
- Working proficiency of US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Business Level fluency 90% (oral and written) in English language, fluency in other languages is an advantage
- Professional experience at an organization with operations across multiple countries
- Experience with internal controls and process standardization preferred
- FP&A support for Sales and Marketing organizations
- Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry experience is an advantage
- ACCA, CPA (or equivalent) or MBA is an important advantage
- Strong SAP, BPC, FSA and/or other databases skills
- Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret corporate financial statements
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
- Team player with a focus on collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and activities
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and navigate through change or uncertaint
- Positive attitude and problem solving mindset and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processe
- Open for managing via diversity
- Possess a high degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures
- Willingness to grow further into company organization either into RDC FP&A Director positions or to relocate to local markets into local market FP&A lead
- Results oriented, sense of urgency, knows how to prioritize, ability to communicate and to create rapport with stakeholders, effective communication.
- Process improvement orientation, innovation and change agent. Migration experience
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.