- Our company is building its operations in Europe and beyond after its first product launch in 2016.
- The company is looking for talented people who understand what it will take to build a new organisation to advance company’s mission of bringing innovative medicines in unmet, non-viral, liver disease to patients.
- Reporting to the Senior Director, Head of Finance for International, the successful candidate will partner with the General Manager and team to provide support for financial planning and budget functions and maintain financial systems.
- The successful candidate will also run reports, analyse data and will help manage the requisition process.
- Budgeting/Planning (30%)
- Help to coordinate the data collection process for budgets and long range planning
- Proactively provide financial advice and insights into the business
- Partner with key business stakeholders to proactively provide support and guidance to help make critical business decisions
- Proactively and properly manage Risks & Opportunities and corrective actions to protect and maximize financial targets
- Forecasting (30%)
- Prepare budget vs actual reports on a quarterly basis, highlighting significant variances
- Contribute and support the quarterly forecast process
- Reporting/Analysis (30%)
- Manage the preparation of financial reports and analyses
- Develop and manage corporate, company and product level P&Ls
- Help develop quarterly and yearly presentations
- Create ad hoc reports as required by the Business
- Systems Management (10%)
- Assist in establishing and setting up best practices for the ERP
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities; creative mindset
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office programs such as; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with ERPs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting, MBA preferred
- Significant experience with increasing responsibility in a finance related field, preferably at a global pharmaceutical organization, supporting commercial organization (launch experience ideal)
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of financial systems (ERPs)
- Ability to analyse and manage large amounts of data
- Working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ability to plan and manage multiple priorities under high pressure situations with tight deadlines