FP&A Manager - Czechia
Posted on : 09 May 2017
- Our company is located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes.
- The RDC – EMEA will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across the company business divisions and markets for the Americas region.
- The FP&A Manager role is responsible for developing the team of FP& Analysts and Senior FP&A analysts, managing financial planning and reporting activities delivered from the RDC – EMEA to a specific markets via supervising the work which is done by other Analysts and Specialists on the Human Health and Animal Health FP&A Teams.
The RDC FP&A Manager will be responsible for the following FP&A activities:
- Supervising and leading the FP&A Analysts and Specialists
- Working with the commercial markets to develop the budgets and forecasts and prepare standard reporting packages each period for the business and finance management consumption
- Support market, region, division finance and business by ensuring that consistent analysis and reporting is delivered to supported markets
- Develop, enhance, and maintain relationships with finance and business customers
- Provide support to finance and commercial leaders
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervise, develop and lead the FP&A Analysts and Specialists within assigned organization (GHH or MAH or GSF or MRL or MMD)
- Develop systems knowledge inside RDC teams, suggest improvements and simplifications, propose out of the box Ideas to smoothen RDC workload, plan resources to support FP&A processes in the company , ensure team contingency planning
- Provide guidance and recommendations to FP&A Analysts and Specialists to enable them to achieve their goals and objectives
- Ensure consistency of support provided to markets through the implementation of common processes and tools.
- Support the achievement of finance and business objectives by providing high quality FP&A support as defined in RDC scope of services to assigned divisional, regional & local finance clients
- Work collaboratively with business and finance partners to provide planning and reporting services for assigned markets / divisions
- Participate in certain budgeting and forecasting processes in collaboration with respective finance clients in markets and regions
- Prepare via her/his team ad-hoc reports & analysis using company financial reporting tools and enterprise systems
- Enhance budgeting and forecasting processes through continuous improvement efforts
- Contribute to ongoing company efficiency and continuous improvement initiatives
- Be accountable for accuracy and achieve required accuracy on all defined KPIs and SLA’s
- Maintain consistent and efficient processes to maintain and produce standardized FP&A services while ensuring compliance will all quality and control requirements
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bring a highest level of positive leadership, energy and desire to contribute to the creation of a high performing FP&A team, be able to speak up and constructively challenge status quo
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis with 2 years in current position supporting financial planning and analyses, forecasting, and management reporting and analytics
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing people
- Strong FP&A planning and reporting skills (i.e. managing at least 2 budgeting yearly cycles also by monitoring actuals during budgeting cycle with assessment of his own forecasting accuracy)
- Working proficiency of US GAAP and/or in IFRS
- Business Level fluency 90% (oral and written) in English languages (other language is an advantage)
- Professional experience at an organization with operations across multiple countries
- Experience with internal controls and process standardization preferred
- FP&A support for Sales and Marketing organizations
- Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry experience is an advantage
- ACCA, CPA (or equivalent) or MBA is an important advantage
- Strong SAP, BPC, FSA and/or other databases skills
- Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret corporate financial statements
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
- Team player with a focus on collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and activities
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and navigate through change or uncertaint
- Positive attitude and problem solving mindset and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processe
- Open for managing via diversity
- Possess a high degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures
- Willingness to grow further into company organization either into RDC FP&A Director positions or to relocate to local markets into local market FP&A lead
- Results oriented, sense of urgency, knows how to prioritize, ability to communicate and to create rapport with stakeholders, effective communication.
- Process improvement orientation, innovation and change agent. Migration experience
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: ERP, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Marketing Manager, Accounting, Technology, Sales, Science, Marketing, Finance