This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 09 May 2017
- Our company is located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes.
- The RDC EMEA will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across the company business divisions and markets for the Americas region.
- The FP&A Manager role is responsible for developing the team of FP& Analysts and Senior FP&A analysts, managing financial planning and reporting activities delivered from the RDC EMEA to a specific markets via supervising the work which is done by other Analysts and Specialists on the Human Health and Animal Health FP&A Teams.
The RDC FP&A Manager will be responsible for the following FP&A activities:
- Supervising and leading the FP&A Analysts and Specialists
- Working with the commercial markets to develop the budgets and forecasts and prepare standard reporting packages each period for the business and finance management consumption
- Support market, region, division finance and business by ensuring that consistent analysis and reporting is delivered to supported markets
- Develop, enhance, and maintain relationships with finance and business customers
- Provide support to finance and commercial leaders
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervise, develop and lead the FP&A Analysts and Specialists within assigned organization (GHH or MAH or GSF or MRL or MMD)
- Develop systems knowledge inside RDC teams, suggest improvements and simplifications, propose out of the box Ideas to smoothen RDC workload, plan resources to support FP&A processes in the company , ensure team contingency planning
- Provide guidance and recommendations to FP&A Analysts and Specialists to enable them to achieve their goals and objectives
- Ensure consistency of support provided to markets through the implementation of common processes and tools.
- Support the achievement of finance and business objectives by providing high quality FP&A support as defined in RDC scope of services to assigned divisional, regional & local finance clients
- Work collaboratively with business and finance partners to provide planning and reporting services for assigned markets / divisions
- Participate in certain budgeting and forecasting processes in collaboration with respective finance clients in markets and regions
- Prepare via her/his team ad-hoc reports & analysis using company financial reporting tools and enterprise systems
- Enhance budgeting and forecasting processes through continuous improvement efforts
- Contribute to ongoing company efficiency and continuous improvement initiatives
- Be accountable for accuracy and achieve required accuracy on all defined KPIs and SLA s
- Maintain consistent and efficient processes to maintain and produce standardized FP&A services while ensuring compliance will all quality and control requirements
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bring a highest level of positive leadership, energy and desire to contribute to the creation of a high performing FP&A team, be able to speak up and constructively challenge status quo
- Bachelor s or Master s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis with 2 years in current position supporting financial planning and analyses, forecasting, and management reporting and analytics
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing people
- Strong FP&A planning and reporting skills (i.e. managing at least 2 budgeting yearly cycles also by monitoring actuals during budgeting cycle with assessment of his own forecasting accuracy)
- Working proficiency of US GAAP and/or in IFRS
- Business Level fluency 90% (oral and written) in English languages (other language is an advantage)
- Professional experience at an organization with operations across multiple countries
- Experience with internal controls and process standardization preferred
- FP&A support for Sales and Marketing organizations
- Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry experience is an advantage
- ACCA, CPA (or equivalent) or MBA is an important advantage
- Strong SAP, BPC, FSA and/or other databases skills
- Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret corporate financial statements
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
- Team player with a focus on collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and activities
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and navigate through change or uncertaint
- Positive attitude and problem solving mindset and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processe
- Open for managing via diversity
- Possess a high degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures
- Willingness to grow further into company organization either into RDC FP&A Director positions or to relocate to local markets into local market FP&A lead
- Results oriented, sense of urgency, knows how to prioritize, ability to communicate and to create rapport with stakeholders, effective communication.
- Process improvement orientation, innovation and change agent. Migration experience
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: ERP, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Marketing Manager, Accounting, Technology, Sales, Science, Marketing, Finance
Find a Job Find Candidates