FP&A Analyst - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is located across three regions (Americas, Europe, and Asia), are responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of standardized, global financial processes.
- The RDC – EMEA will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of financial services and processes across the company business divisions and markets for the Americas region.
- The FP&A Analyst role is responsible for contributing to financial planning and reporting activities delivered from the RDC – EMEA to a specific set of markets / regions / divisions.
- The RDC FP&A Analyst will be responsible for the following FP&A activities:
- Working with the commercial markets to develop the budgets and forecasts
- Prepare standard reporting packages each period for the business and finance management consumption
- Support market, region, division finance and business by providing analysis and reporting services
- Develop, enhance, and maintain relationships with finance and business customers
- Provide support to finance and commercial leaders
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the achievement of finance and business objectives by providing high quality FP&A support as defined in RDC scope of services to assigned divisional, regional & local finance clients
- Work collaboratively with business and finance partners to provide planning and reporting services for assigned markets / divisions
- Participate in certain budgeting and forecasting processes in collaboration with respective finance clients in markets and regions
- Prepare ad-hoc reports & analysis using company financial reporting tools and enterprise systems
- Enhance budgeting and forecasting processes through continuous improvement efforts
- Contribute to ongoing company efficiency and continuous improvement initiatives
- Be accountable for accuracy and achieve required accuracy on all defined KPIs and SLA’s
- Maintain consistent and efficient processes to maintain and produce standardized FP&A services while ensuring compliance will all quality and control requirement
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bring a high level of energy and desire to contribute to the creation of a high performing FP&A team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Financial Planning and Analysis and 2 years in current position supporting financial planning and analyses, forecasting, and management reporting and analytics
- Strong FP&A planning and reporting skill
- Working proficiency of US GAAP
- Business Level fluency 90% (oral and written) in English language, fluency in other languages is an advantage
- Professional experience at an organization with operations across multiple countries
- Experience with internal controls and process standardization preferred
- FP&A support for Sales and Marketing organizations
- Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry experience is an advantage
- ACCA, CPA (or equivalent) or MBA is an important advantage
- Strong SAP, BPC, FSA and/or other databases skills
- Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret corporate financial statements
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
- Team player with a focus on collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills to coordinate and manage multiple projects and activities
- Demonstrated commitment to education and professional development
- Ability to operate independently and navigate through change or uncertaint
- Positive attitude and problem solving mindset and analytical skills with a proactive management style to implement new processe
- Open for managing via diversity
- Possess a high degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing corporate policies and procedures
- Willingness to grow further into company organization either into RDC FP&A Director positions or to relocate to local markets into local market FP&A lead
- Results oriented, sense of urgency, knows how to prioritize, ability to communicate and to create rapport with stakeholders, effective communication.
- Process improvement orientation, innovation and change agent. Migration experience
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 3