This job is currently Archived,
Formulation Technician - Canada
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 25 June 2017
- Our company is a contract research organization, established for more than 70 years, offering preclinical services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, to assist in the development of new medications.
- With an international reputation, our technical expertise and science is recognized worldwide.
- We are currently looking for a Technician in our Formulation division.
- Prepare dosing formulations in accordance with the requisition that has been prepared by the Formulation Specialist.
- Set up studies in accordance to the study protocol indications.
- Distribute the dosing formulations to Toxicology Technicians, formulation samples to Analytical Chemistry Analysts and other test articles samples to other departments.
- Fill syringes.
- Possesses a degree in one of the following disciplines or equivalent:
- Science program.
- Inventory and research in Biology.
- Conduct of pharmaceutical production processes.
- Possesses a DEC in Medical Laboratory
- DEC in science or a B.Sc. in Biology
- Has good communications skills and is bilingual.
- Is available for evening shifts (e.g.: from 10:00 to 18:00).