At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world for those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Supply Operations, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Formulation Operator, SCM, Blair, NE
We’re looking for an energetic person to join our Formulation team. You will function as a key team member by operating controllers, computers, and software to achieve effective automatic control of processes as needed. Duties will include operating bridge crane in a safe manner, operating yard vehicle equipment in a safe and efficient manner and preparing raw materials for use in process equipment and operate all process equipment. You will also be responsible for SAP functions relating to inventory and to troubleshoot and analyze SAP errors as needed. You will also be take production samples and analyze samples in the production laboratory and take action based on the obtained results.
Other duties will include coordination of cleaning equipment, walls, floors, etc., and maintain plant cleanliness in accordance with GMP, FDA and NZNE standards. You will also complete log sheets and other data sheets neatly and accurately. Other duties will be assigned by the Supply Chain Manager as required or as business needs demand.
In this position you need to have:
- High School diploma or equivalent with demonstrated good math/arithmetic skills required.
- Relevant production experience is preferred.
- Ability to operate processing equipment and computerized control equipment with working knowledge of relevant procedures.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds with unassisted, to pull up to 20 pounds, work at elevated heights and in confined spaces, climb stairs frequently during each shift. Other physical requirements include bending, and turning valves using tools such as wrenches, etc.