Foreign Language Correspondent (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As part of your work as a foreign language correspondent, you assist the patent managers and patent attorneys in handling all types of property rights, in particular national and international patent portfolios
- The activities of preparing and filing national and international patent and design applications with patent offices are also part of your area of responsibility
- You are the interface in the correspondence with the offices, service providers and other business units, domestically and abroad
- In addition, you take on legal research, review extensive facts and maintain the database
- In addition to the file management, you are responsible for administrative activities (processing of incoming / outgoing documents, administration of documents, invoices and budgets, travel planning and billing)
- Last but not least, you support our patent managers in the preparation of presentations and documents and you are responsible for scheduling and prioritizing the respective tasks
- You have successfully completed your training as foreign language correspondent or as a a patent paralegal / paralegal
- Ideally, you bring professional experience from working in a patent attorney’s office and with intercultural teams
- You enjoy working in this area and dealing with laws and guidelines
- A very good command of English and German as well as MS-Office complete your profile
Career with a purpose:
- Over 200,000 people across the globe work at our company to provide better medicine for more people.
- Our independent business segments offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector.
- We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- our corporate culture for “entrepreneurs in an enterprise” where you can quickly take on responsibility.