FM China service supervisor, Tianjin - China
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen Novozymes’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
FM China service supervisor, Tianjin
We are looking for a Service Supervisor in China Facility Management team based in Tianjin, reporting to the China Facility Manager.
The detailed tasks and responsibilities will include,
- Responsible for the successful operation of key contractors in big site.
- Ensure big contractors full implementation of company policies and procedures in the site, and create a service focused culture for all key contractors and service teams.
- Review contractor qualification on social insurance part, to make sure contactors compliance with labor law.
- Responsible for user requirement draft for all these key contractors. A Coordinate with sourcing for the contractor user requirements.
- Organize and manage quality assessments of internal operations and suppliers to analyze compliance and assess risk.
- Improve contractors service through involve and follow up contractors training, coaching.
- Maintains records of compliance to relevant service, rules and regulations. Provide input for service improvement, propose improvement plan for each contractor.
- Ensure and build proper and documented input for budget and plan
- During the work with the suppliers create and formulate creative process improvements that will deliver real, lasting business value
- Make sure monthly reporting, and keep line manager informed for any urgent cases.
- Minimum 5 years of supplier management related experience from a global environment.
- 2 years of Service Writing experience.
- Good at work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Good at driving compliance of the organization.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work well under time constrains and deadlines.
- Good verbal English capabilities
- Good at using IT software, word, excel and PPT.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Please send your application and CV in English (mandatory) and Chinese by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (请注明申请职位的名称和编号)
More positions, please kindly visit career website: http://www.novozymes.com/asiapacific-cn/novozymes-in-china/career-in-china/Pages/default.aspx