This job is currently Archived,
Flow cytometry Scientist Saint-Germain-Nuelles France,
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 30 June 2017
- Our company laboratories is one of the world s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 8500 employees in 26 countries and is a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- We are looking for a Senior Scientist, Flow Cytometry and Bio markers
- Conducting and overseeing immunology method development projects primarily in Flow Cytometry then biomarkers
- Provide analytical leadership and have significant experience in developing junior and technical staff
- Engaging with sponsors to agree immunology support for preclinical flow cytometry and biomarkers
- Realize quotes, evaluate technical feasibility and advise to Sponsors.
- Immunology data analysis and interpretation as a support to scientific operations
- Present work and effectively communicate progress at management and sponsors meetings
- Provide scientific, technical and regulatory intelligence on Immunology, Immunotoxicology assays and Biomarkers
- Attend internal and external project team meetings.
- PhD or equivalent experience in Immunology (>5 years)
- A comprehensive understanding of flow cytometry, including assay design with the ability to establish and troubleshoot complex multi-color flow cytometry panels; troubleshooting and instrumentation setup, including establishing appropriate gating strategies for studies; and a strong track record of successful method development for flow cytometry endpoints and functional assays.
- Wide knowledge of immunoanalysis methods for biomarkers evaluation (Luminex, ELISA as a minimum)
- A good understanding of appropriate regulatory guidance in bioanalytical method validation in addition to current GLP/GCP regulations
- Good communication skills to ensure successful outcomes for the company and its partners
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed team environment.
- Ability to learn in a challenging environment
- Post-doctoral research in immunology would be advantageous
- Fluent in English and French
Saint Germain Nuelles France
Find a Job Find Candidates