Flexible Circuit Applications Engineer Sunnyvale United States,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
- BS or MS Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) or a Physical Science (Material/ Physics) 5-10 Years Relevant Industry Experience in the flexible circuit industry whether the design or fabrication.
- Multidisciplinary background (science, engineering, marketing, business, or sales) is preferred.
- Demonstrated successful customer facing experience, preferably to OEM s in Military, Networking, Automotive markets.
- Demonstrated understanding of high reliability flex or rigid circuit fabrication technologies, processes, applications, and markets.
- Experience prototyping, designing, testing, and evaluating rigid & hybrid flexible circuit board technologies.
- Experience in High speed digital, RF, microwave/millimeter wave circuit, and antenna applications preferred.
- Capable of interfacing with electrical packaging engineers and designers.
- Track record of success solving emerging electronics needs, especially those that address size, weight, and power (SWaP) & high speed / high frequency applications.
- Familiarity of the key requirements for MIL and/or IPC specifications and the material properties that impact PCB acceptance tests.
- Either has or can obtain (post hire) a Secret Security clearance
- Experience working for a government OEM either directly or indirectly (contractor, consultant, etc.) as an electronics designer or electronics fabrication process engineer.
- Willingness to attend trade shows and design councils; on occasion, present the merits of electronics materials, design, and/or fabrication methods at key events.
DuPont is a global Fortune 100 company, operating in 70 countries today. We are looking for people who have a passion for delivering innovative, sustainable solutions that meet our customer needs for a better, healthier, safer life.
DuPont offers an exciting place to work where thousands of innovations are introduced every year. You will have opportunities for growth through involvement in various dynamic industries from high-tech to high-performance, including consumer electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation, and apparel.
At DuPont, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join DuPont and discover The Miracles of Science!".
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer and an E-Verify employer
US citizenship required
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Find a Job Find Candidates