Fishing for neuroregenerative strategies - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- In your role, you will have the opportunity to shape and lead teleost fish regeneration projects in two broad areas: in the first we are working to investigate the effect of aging and inflaming on regenerative capacities, while in the second, we are interested in defining the role of dendrite remodeling in axonal regeneration.
- You will be in charge and spearheading this exciting and state-of-the-art research projects, but mustalso have good communication skills and be willing to work as part of research team.
- You can organize and troubleshoot practical work independently, document it and communicate results and experiences with the team in a collaborative and professional manner.
- Good practical knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written, is require
- Basic knowledge of molecular biology, (mmuno)histochemistry and microscopy is required
- Hands-on experience with in vivo experiments in (zebra/killi)fish is required
- Experience with in in vitro tissue/cell cultures is an asset
- Hands-on experience with proteomics analyses is an asset
- An exciting working environment where quality, professionalism and humancontacts are paramount
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and provide a meaningful contribution to the identification of molecular targets to enhance regenerative growth and re connection, applicable to neuro degenerative diseases and promoting neural repair.