- Our company is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 800 experts.
- For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects.
- Our company operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defense, energy and life sciences.
- Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
In order to support our growth in the pharmaceutical sector, we are currently looking for a Fire Safety Project Engineer.
You will take in charge a wide range of tasks related to engineering support/project management in the field of Fire Safety on a pharmaceutical production site.
- You manage each step of the project.
- You are responsible for the feasibility studies, design studies and modification studies of Fire Safety installations.
- You guarantee the performance, cost and scheduling requirements stated in the specifications.
- You audit existing fire safety installations.
- You model fire water supply systems.
- You support the operations & maintenance departments or fire safety equipment.
- You hold a Master Degree in Engineering (or equivalent by experience) and have developed at least a first experience in Fire Safety.
- You have a strong knowldege in European Regulations regarding Fire Protection.
- An experience in the pharmaceutical sector is a clear plus for this position.
- Knowledge of IT Software like FDS, MAGIC, OZONE CPHAST is an asset. SAP PM is also a plus.
- You speak fluently French and English.
- You are pragmatic, solution oriented and know how to adapt quickly to new environments.
- In charge of diverse traversal and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your company Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.