Finished Formats Specialist Madison United States,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
- Lead the R&D efforts on Product Design and Finished Format solutions, supported by dedicated R&D teams located in Madison, US.
- Partner closely with the Business Unit leaders in the direction of projects
- Leverage internal and external relationships in the innovation and commercialization of new successful Finished Format products for probiotics and other bioactive ingredients
- Identify, develop and manage a network of specialized R&D partners and tollers to enable commercialization of various innovative and consumer-friendly products and applications
- Provide strategic direction in support of invention disclosures as appropriate to protect innovative processes
- Communicate results to Manager and project/program stakeholders on a regular basis
DuPont is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DuPont is an e-Verify Employer
- Trained in Pharmaceutical Design, Food Science, or related field
- A M.Sc. or a Ph.D. with a minimum of 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the development of successful and consumer-friendly Finished Format products for dietary supplement or pharmaceutical industry, preferably involving probiotic products
- Demonstrated ability to lead and to deliver results under pressure and time constraints
- Experience in project management; planning, tracking and reporting
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills for presentation of scientific concepts
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies in late 2018 or early 2019. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Find a Job Find Candidates