This job is currently Archived,
Financial Systems Accountant Shelton United States, Waltham United States,
Posted on : 20 June 2017
Job Description :
- The primary responsibility of this role is to provide SAP support and guidance to users within the Accounting and Financial Teams.
- This encompasses SAP modules including: Finance / Controlling (FICO) and Profit Center Accounting (PCA).
- Performing the sites' monthly close including, but not limited to:
- Running monthly allocations.
- Reconciling FICO to PCA
- Loading SAP data into HFM at month end close
- Preparing and posting of standard monthly journal entries
- Maintaining the profit center master data and hierarchies.
- Maintaining new, closing or changing of General Ledger (GL) accounts on the Master Chart of accounts.
- Maintain and create Cost Center master data along with allocation logic. Work routinely with Accounting and Finance teams to create and maintain financial allocations for Occupancy, Center to Center and product line allocations.
- Maintaining the internal order master data and hierarchies.
- Support end users within Accounting and Finance departments with SAP reporting and troubleshooting with system issues.
Job Requirements :
Qualifications / Education / Technical Skills:
- Technical Skills: Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance with 1-3 years related work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and SAP essential, and knowledge of Hyperion a plus.
- Minimal travel required.
Shelton CT USWaltham MA US
Find a Job Find Candidates