Financial Reporting Analyst - United States
- Supports the accounting for the company’s inter-company transactions, including the identification and resolution of unreconciled items.
- Supports the external audit process.
- Must also demonstrate ability to manage monthly and quarterly deadlines and work with operational areas of the company to ensure financial data is properly stated.
- Strong computer proficiency with Excel and SAP. Basic understanding of SOX documentation requirements.
- These skills are acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or closely related discipline combined with at least four years professional accounting experience with knowledge of corporate accounting.
- CPA designation and industry experience is strongly preferred.