This job is currently Archived,
Financial Planning and Analysis Controller (m/v) - Belgium
Posted on : 30 March 2017
- Due to additional production capacity and an increased need for financial controlling, reporting and submissions we are currently looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Controller.
- The goal is to produce effective reports using financial systems as well as excel. Key responsibilities for this position are transformative in nature and will follow the needs of the site.
- This person will act as a lead for reporting, actuals, consolidation of commentary, variances, and ad-hoc reports.
- The successful candidate will also act as a financial business partner to the site functional organizations.
- This position will also be heavily involved in close activities with regards to accruals and allocations.
- This position will also help measure outcomes of business process improvements in functional areas like environmental and maintenance.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of process improvement and solid aptitude of financial systems/tools.
- Provide visibility on performance, challenge functions, track financial improvement plans
- Working with the site functional leaders, formulate and submit plans: HC, budget, forecasts, rolling forecasts as well as risks and opportunities
- Create awareness with regard to expenses
- Act as a business partner to the functional organizations (Quality, Technical Services, Supply Chain, MSAT)
- Enforce good, standardized use of financial systems (HFM, Essbase, Smartview, SAP)
- Prepare TdB analyses and HFM submissions for LRP/Budget/Actuals/Forecast/Rolling Forecast
- Build relevant reporting and reports as needed
- Prepare high level and detailed monthly analysis as well as corresponding commentary for expenses.
- Support and participate in the month end close process: accrual preparation, validation, analysis. with adherence to financial controls
- Bachelor with focus in finance/accounting, MBA and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in / with:
- Expense controlling
- preferable working knowledge of Smartview and/or Essbase
- working within a team
- supporting groups in a financial capacity
- Biotech or pharmaceutical industry work experience is preferable
- Capacity to coordinate several activities and stakeholders
- Communication and networking (transversal collaboration)
- Ability to synthesize and explain complex topics to non-experts
- Hands on and can do attitude
- Self-starter with strong drive and enthusiasm
- A challenging job in an international pharmaceutical environment.
- Flexible working hours
- A place in an enthusiastic team, in a growing company
- A job with a lot of social contacts (Business Partners, Site Leadership Team, Business)