Ambitious and well-structured Finance Controller with a strong analytical mindset and international experience wanted for a challenging position in Fertin Pharma A/S.
The position and job content:
In the position as Financial Controller you will join a dynamic and ambitious team, and hold the primary responsibility for securing internal and external reporting. Specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the financial closing and reporting processes (monthly and year-end), incl. audit preparation
- Secure high-quality and timely reporting to key stakeholders (Owners, Board, Financial Partners and Management)
- Consolidate and prepare budget and rolling forecast
- Secure support for and perform finance controlling of our Indian subsidiaries
- Perform analytical review, balance sheet reconciliation and manage accruals, tax and other complex journal entries
- Maintain Transfer Pricing documentation and secure operational compliance
- Drive functional excellence/continues improvement within the finance function, incl. BI-reporting and implementation of robotics
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in economics or auditing, and have at least 4 years relevant working experience in an international company
- Expert-level skills within the MS Office Professional Suite, incl. advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, incl. experience with formal reporting to external stakeholders
- Experience from private equity owned companies is an advantage
- Experience within Axapta, SAP or robotics is an advantage
- You have a strong personal drive and communicate effortlessly in written and spoken English.
- Most importantly, your working style is well structured and based on strong analytical and cooperation skills
We offer an opportunity to:
- Seize a challenging key position in the finance team in a growth-oriented pharmaceutical company
- Join a competent and ambitious team, working in a healthy working environment
- Play a key role in the continuous development of a modern finance function, incl. implementation of SAP 4/SHANA and robotics
- Further build on your professional competences, following the increasing demands from a growing business
Are you interested? Send your application via the link below by October 23, 2017. For further information of the position, please contact Manager Mette Gustenhoff, email@example.com or mobile +45 4212 7601.
Fertin Pharma is the world’s leading B2B supplier of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) chewing gum and specializes in developing and producing nicotine chewing gum. With an innovative and global profile, Fertin Pharma engages in successful partnerships with leading pharmaceutical companies. Fertin Pharma is an equity-/ family owned pharmaceutical company based in Vejle. The company has grown for many years and reached sales of EUR 113,5 million with 715 employees in Denmark and India. More information can be found on www.fertin.com.
Application Deadline: Monday, October 23, 2017
Find a Job Find Candidates