Financial Controller - Supply Chain Management - Malaysia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. For more than 175 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
- This is a Senior Manager or Director level position.
- Responsible for assisting the Vice President in overseeing the business performance of the company in general and Financial Supply Chain Management (SCM) in particular.
- Providing leadership for the corporate controllership and able to balance being a business advocate and a corporate compliance controller, educating business partners to make effective decisions.
- Development, analysis, and interpretation of statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance in line with the strategy & directions, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of B.Braun Group of Companies in Asia Pacific.
- Enhancing costs transparency along the whole value chain (by the respective business & distribution models) to allow benchmarking internally & externally and eliminate any non-value added activities along the value chain.
- Performing value assessment of the respective business models and re-design distribution models that are lean & costs competitive.
- Establishing of SCM's Financial Scoreboard & monitoring the development of SCM's initiatives and its impact to the financial result of the companies.
- Formation of Asia Pacific Logistic Council (APLC) which covers the scope of policy establishment, standardization of RFQ process & KPI; and rate benchmarking to ensure costs competitiveness.
- Providing business support and financial study to SCM and Regional Distribution Centre (RDC) operation in terms of Procurement, Distribution, Warehouse and Inventory Management.
- Performing budgeting and Latest Estimate reporting on B. Braun Medical Industries (BMI) Supply Chain Costs.
- Linking of SCM financial deliverables to reward system.
- Promoting financial awareness across B. Braun organizations at all levels.
- Analyzing and evaluating all major commercial and financial decisions related to Supply Chain when required.
- Providing leadership in people management.
- Undertaking any assignments and projects when required from the Vice President of SCM.
- Bachelor's Degree with extensive related working experience.
- Must be a qualified professional accountant and processes strong accounting/financial knowledge with acute business sense.