This job is currently Archived,
Financial Controller M/W - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
Job presentation :
- Within the financial department, you will in charge of the following assignments:
- Produce the financial statements with the supervision of the accounting closings, the production of the legal documents and the contribution to reporting, in due time and in respect of the general accounting principles,
- Provide accounting and fiscal technical expertise (French Gaap and IFRS) ,
- Contribute to the cash management (follow-up, internal reporting, forecast, optimization),
- Contribute to the financial communication of the company and ensure part of the company's obligations related to the listing on Euronext,
- Follow up the different operational dossiers in connection with the development and management of the company.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance-audit, DSCG is required; you have at least a 6 years proven working experience (CPA office or audit firm, SMEs) and you managed similar operational responsibilities.
- An understanding of the pharmaceutical industry is appreciated. And you must be fluent in English (written and oral).
- You will report to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in regards to all financial and accounting activities and supervising the accounting department staff in day-to-day operations.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills in order to interact with the different partners of the company (bankers, insurers, auditors).
- Organized, and methodical, you are rigorous in conducting assignments and your technical and you are known for your operational expertise.
- You are a reliable and discreet person as you work close to the management.