Financial Controller - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Some jobs are so great that only with hindsight you realize how shaping and defining it was. This is such a job.
- The question is, who will fill this vacancy and has both the knowledge as well as the strength?
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Financial Controller with 5+ years of relevant experience in the field of financial control.
- In this role you will be responsible for the complete process of correct accounting, providing accurate and comprehensive financial information to the Management Team and the year account process. This position reports to the Director Finance and is based in our Headquarters.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparing the internal monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements for both the Dutch and US operations;
- Managing the accounting process and pro-actively initiate improvements;
- Preparing regular financial analyses, to identify and manage financial risks;
- Maintaining a documented system of accounting policies and procedures, including sufficient internal controls;
- Tracking of the actual costs vs. available budgets.
- You are an accounting professional who sets the bar higher.
- An accounting professional who has proven him/herself on the content and wants to grow interpersonal.
- Taking responsibility and ensuring solid financial reports in a state of fast growth calls for calmness and experience.
- You are enthusiastic and comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- You choose to invest in your personal growth, are self-starting and do not hesitate to call external parties.
- You protect the integrity of the numbers and defend your own opinion, also when the outcome is unexpected.