Financial Controller in Finance, Legal & Investor Relations - Denmark
We are looking for a financial controller with interest for the detail, overview of complicated matters and excellent team spirit that has the ambition of continuing the improvement of our company accounting by working with corporate processes and by providing guidance to our affiliates.
About the department
- Corporate Accounting is part of CAS (Corporate Accounting Services), a unit in Corporate Finance of our company.
- Corporate Accounting comprises nine employees, divided into two teams; Team Consolidation and Team External Reporting.
- The department enforces the company group accounting policies and practices with no surprises.
- We are responsible for utilizing our center of excellence within accounting in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), consolidation and closing processes, production and inventory valuation and accounting, preparation of the company Annual Report and Financial Statements.
- The goal for the department is to “be ahead of compliance” by proactively be in the forefront of all changes in the accounting environment as well as in the business of our company.
- As Financial Controller your responsibilities will be to ensure correct and timely monthly consolidation routines and processes related to production costs and inventories with a broad dialogue with our many affiliates.
- You will join a well functional team with stable processes who is responsible for inventory accounting at the corporate level of our company.
- You will also be in close dialogue with Product Supply finance and the Corporate Controlling function that is responsible for budgeting and detailed controlling at site level.
- Throughout the year you will be in charge of controlling and analyzing data reported from our production sites.
- Together with our local finance teams you will be responsible for optimizing and standardizing processes to maintain a flawless reporting and accounting for inventories in the group.
- You will be the driver of analyzing and documenting the accounting principles for matters related to inventory.
- Collecting data and information from various parts of the organisation and analyzing and concluding on these results is an important part of our documentation that also needs to be agreed with our auditors.
- You will also participate in cross-functional projects in close cooperation with other finance units throughout our global organisation when new local productions sites are established.
- Together with Corporate IT you will be the guarantor for implementation of solid standard processes that will support accounting and reporting in the group.
- Because we aim to be true business partners by linking finance with business development, we expect you to invest significant time and effort in understanding the business environment in which our company operates.
- We are looking for a financial controller or an auditor preferable with experience within production economy, controlling or consolidation, who has a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position or as a controller.
- Most likely, you hold a Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or a similar bachelor/HD(R) degree.
- Furthermore, you have strong analytical skills, a proactive and engaging personality showing strong responsibility for tasks and projects.
- Combined with your strong communication skills and good sense of humor, these traits allow you to contribute proactively to our team with ideas and initiatives.
- In addition to being fluent in written and spoken English, you are also ready to invest both time and effort in your personal and professional development.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us to change lives for better.
- In exchange we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talents and benefits from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.