- Our company is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets.
- The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics. Our company has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
Ensure, in compliance with group policies and superior’s indications, the support of the Research & Development budgeting process, the collection, assessment and controlling of results, and support decision making.
- Drive performance:
- Ensure the monthly closing task for the Swiss R&D entities in respect of the guidelines provided by the superior, the requirements of company departments and the Corporate department.
- Control the actual reporting from R&D sites for internal costs.
- Contributes to the preparation/consolidation of R&D budgets and business plans for global sites.
- Prepare and coordinate Swiss R&D forecasting deadlines and analysis.
- Prepare and maintain a database that tracks changes contracts and license agreements.
- Assist in the improvement of data quality / consistency around R&D internal costs.
- Support the maintenance of financial control, systems and procedures in accordance with the company internal controls.
- Support corporate audits.
- Prepare and maintain activity reports on internal cost and headcounts to support management in their objective to constantly improve R&D efficiency.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis to support specific R&D/Financial objectives.
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in accounting or finance, at least 4 years working experience with at least 3 years in a Big4 or as controller in multinational company.
- Proactive, hands-on, results oriented.
- High integrity, accountability and analytical skills.
- Strong team spirit.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Fluent in English, any other global language is an advantage.
- R&D or Pharmaceutical industry experience is an advantage.