This job is currently Archived,
Financial Analyst Proton Therapy - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Financial Analyst, your responsibilities will be to:
- Support month-end, quarterly and year-end closing process.
- Analyze, understand, summarize and interpret Actuals data’s versus budget and reforecast.
- Prepare monthly business reporting and ensure the compliance with deadlines.
- Prepare project budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Coordinate the preparation of the strategic plan and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Give advices for internal & external reporting related topics and compliance matters.
- Assist in the consolidation/reporting processes with a) the evolving structure of the Group, b) the evolution of the requirements of the management and c) the multiple compliance requirements (Statutory, IFRS, tax..).
- Ensure the quality and consistency of internal and external reporting amongst the various entities of the Group.
- Ensure communication with internal stakeholders (local accounting & Controlling teams, Corporate team, auditors).
- Ensure completion of several processes at month-end.
- Give support to accounting department.
- Ensure accuracy of data in SAP.
- Provide assistance to controllers for their business unit analysis.
Profile You have:
- A Master degree or an equivalent financial background.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience (controlling, audit, …), ideally in a projects/industrial environment.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and in French.
And you are:
- Proactive, assertive and pragmatic person.
- Open-minded and client oriented person, able to work in a team.
- Critical, rigorous and consistent in all daily document control activities.
- Flexible person, able to set priorities and to organize your work autonomously.
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including our company's leading fully integrated IntegraLab® radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Headquartered in Belgium and employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp.
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer we are committed to a diverse workforce.