Financial Analyst - Junior - Belgium
Looking for a Financial Analyst - Junior Want to know company name or location? BrightOwl managed [?] Project on hold
Project is currently here
The Treasury Support Group (TSG) is a department within the GTSC supporting all the Treasury Centers around the world – in EMEA, US, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
It serves as a major facilitator of all financial transactions (money market, FX, securities and derivatives) concluded with internal or external parties. TSG acts also as the “first line of defense” in controls.
- Within the team you control, authorize and process treasury transactions from multiple front offices around the world.
- You business partner on a daily basis with all stakeholders.
- You provide process and system expertise in the execution of complex transactions / settlements worldwide (i.e. acquisitions).
- You are responsible for static/market data and the user access in different treasury systems.
- You support the correct upload of electronic bank statements.
- You are responsible for reporting within area of expertise.
- You play a key role in the further optimization of the treasury support system, processes and procedures. You will participate in ad-hoc tasks and projects in different regions.
- You have a Master degree in economics or finance.
- You are a team player.
- You are interested in establishing, organizing and supporting financial processes and systems.
- You are accurate and have strong analytical skills.
- You are flexible, take initiative, act with integrity and are stress resistant.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.
Work from home: Not Allowed
No. of Positions: 1
Skills and Expertise
Field of study
Detail requirement and what we offer
Desired Skills & Experience
Non-Technical profile requirements: - Some flexibility in working hours is required - Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision; - Quick learner, motivated self-starter; - Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills; - Able to follow change management for internal guidelines. Language proficiencies: -English and Dutch spoken and written;