Financial Analyst Janssen Business Services - Belgium
Johnson & Johnson (company)
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Business Services (JBS) consists of Pharma companies located in Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland, Korea and Singapore. These organizations link the financials of R&D, Supply Chain, Operating Companies and Tax on a worldwide basis.
The Financial Analyst candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience in such areas as financial accounting and analysis, financial planning, and sales & marketing finance. Other tasks may include analysis of financial questions and problems to provide insight to the organization.
The Financial Analyst candidate should be a results and performance driven individual, who can demonstrate these qualities through characteristics such as being innovative, adaptable, and eager to learn from others.
- Partner with Finance Manager to consolidate and report monthly financial results and budgets in a timely and accurate manner
- Partner with business unit by taking ownership of reporting, analytics, and daily management
- Prepare Royalty income reporting
- Prepare Month-end requirements including balance sheet reconciliations
- Support Revenue and Expense forecasting cycle requirements
- Support development, consolidation, analysis, and presentation of financial budgets
- Support ad hoc requests
- Recent university graduate with a degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
- Motivated, high-potential performer who can work well in a team environment.
- Ability to apply accounting/finance skills in job situations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to excellence and integrity
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and build relationships
- Independent thinker interested in taking initiative
- Ability to multitask and follow up on actions/ issues
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; self-awareness and adaptability
- Strong Microsoft office skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Fluent in English
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)