This job is currently Archived,
Financial Analyst, FP&A, International - United Kingdom
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- Our company is building its operations in Europe and beyond after its first product launch in 2016.
- The company is looking for talented people who understand what it will take to build a new organisation to advance company’s mission of bringing innovative medicines in unmet, non-viral, liver disease to patients.
- We have a fantastic 12 Month Fixed Term Contract for a Financial Analyst, FP&A to join our International headquarters.
- Reporting into the Senior Director, Head of Finance – International, the FP&A Analyst will provide support for financial planning and budget functions, maintaining financial systems. The successful candidate will run and create reports, analyze data and utilize/maintain 3 systems- MS Dynamics GP, Work Place .
To perform the role of FP&A Analyst successfully, you must be able to perform each of the following essential functions:
- Budgeting/Planning (20%)
- Manage the rollover process for budgets and long range planning
- Maintain the setup of new accounts, cost centers, companies, etc.
- Forecasting (20%)
- Run budget vs actual reports on a quarterly basis, highlighting significant variances
- Manage the data load process from GP into Prophix (multiple databases)
- Systems Management (50%)
- Manage and maintain all the data validation processes for the ERP system, including; flat file uploads, data validation, etc.
- Responsible for system updates and troubleshooting
- Reporting/Analysis (10%)
- Run financial reports
- Maintain corporate, company and product level P&Ls
- Help create quarterly and yearly presentations
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting; MBA preferred
- Substantial experience in a finance related field, preferably at a global pharmaceutical organization
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge of financial systems (ERPs)
- Ability to analyze and manage large amounts of data
- Working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and the ability to multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office programs such as; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with ERPs (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics GP)
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of the build-out of company’s International organization from the early days, to play a key role within the finance team, and be part of the broader organization as it evolves.
- The right person will thrive in ambiguity and possess an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
- There’s a lot to do – so high energy levels, a hands-on approach and a sense of humor will be required.
- Competitive salary on offer.