Financial Analyst - Belgium
The Financial Analyst candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience in such areas as financial accounting and analysis, financial planning, and sales & marketing finance. Other tasks may include analysis of financial questions and problems to pro Want to know company name or location? BrightOwl managed [?] Still accepting applications
Project is currently here
The Financial Analyst candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience in such areas as financial accounting and analysis, financial planning, and sales & marketing finance. Other tasks may include analysis of financial questions and problems to provide insight to the organization.
The Financial Analyst candidate should be a results and performance driven individual, who can demonstrate these qualities through characteristics such as being innovative, adaptable, and eager to learn from others.
• Partner with Finance Manager to consolidate and report monthly financial results and budgets in a timely and accurate manner
• Partner with business unit by taking ownership of reporting, analytics, and daily management
• Prepare Royalty income reporting
• Prepare Month-end requirements including balance sheet reconciliations
• Support Revenue and Expense forecasting cycle requirements
• Support development, consolidation, analysis, and presentation of financial budgets
• Support ad hoc requests
No. of Positions: 1
Skills and Expertise
Detail requirement and what we offer
Desired Skills & Experience
• Recent university graduate with a degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
• Motivated, high-potential performer who can work well in a team environment.
• Ability to apply accounting/finance skills in job situations
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Commitment to excellence and integrity
• Ability to work with cross functional teams and build relationships
• Independent thinker interested in taking initiative
• Ability to multitask and follow up on actions/ issues
• Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; self-awareness and adaptability
• Strong Microsoft office skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
• Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
• Fluent in English