Financial Analyst - Belgium The Financial Analyst candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience in such areas as financial accounting and analysis, financial planning, and sales & marketing finance. Other tasks may include analysis of financial questions and problems to pro
Project is currently here
The Financial Analyst candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience in such areas as financial accounting and analysis, financial planning, and sales & marketing finance. Other tasks may include analysis of financial questions and problems to provide insight to the organization.
The Financial Analyst candidate should be a results and performance driven individual, who can demonstrate these qualities through characteristics such as being innovative, adaptable, and eager to learn from others.
• Partner with Finance Manager to consolidate and report monthly financial results and budgets in a timely and accurate manner
• Partner with business unit by taking ownership of reporting, analytics, and daily management
• Prepare Royalty income reporting
• Prepare Month-end requirements including balance sheet reconciliations
• Support Revenue and Expense forecasting cycle requirements
• Support development, consolidation, analysis, and presentation of financial budgets
• Support ad hoc requests
No. of Positions: 1
Skills and Expertise
Desired Skills & Experience
• Recent university graduate with a degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
• Motivated, high-potential performer who can work well in a team environment.
• Ability to apply accounting/finance skills in job situations
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Commitment to excellence and integrity
• Ability to work with cross functional teams and build relationships
• Independent thinker interested in taking initiative
• Ability to multitask and follow up on actions/ issues
• Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; self-awareness and adaptability
• Strong Microsoft office skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
• Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
• Fluent in English