This job is currently Archived,
Financial Administrator Amsterdam Netherlands,
SMS Oncology (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
As a Financial Administrator you are responsible for support of our financial manager in day-to-day financial activities, such as processing financial data, maintenance of financial databases, and the production of invoices. At our company you will work in an international and commercial driven environment.
Roles and responsibilities
- Prepare invoices for data entry
- Enter invoice data for payment
- Contract maintenance with third parties
- Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers
- Maintain all accountable forms including travel request, expense reports and pass-through payments
- Set up and maintain financial administration
- Support several facility activities
- Support several office management activities
- Contributing to other areas of our company business as required
Qualifications and characteristics
- Degree in administration (e.g. financial administration)
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English
- Preferably experience with Exact or other financial administration system
- Excellent administration, communication and organizational skills
- Accurate and precise
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Our mission is to provide Direction to our clients during the entire drug development path from Drug to Data to Dossier (the so-called 4D concept).
- Becoming our employee allows you to actively contribute to bringing innovative cancer therapies to patients.
- As a fast-growing dynamic company, we offer exciting opportunities to further develop yourself.
- We invest in our employees, want them to be happy and secure in their jobs, and to become autonomous, flexible, oncology experts that deliver high-quality work.
1098 XH Amsterdam The Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates