Roles and responsibilities
- Prepare invoices for data entry
- Enter invoice data for payment
- Contract maintenance with third parties
- Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers
- Maintain all accountable forms including travel request, expense reports and pass-through payments
- Set up and maintain financial administration
- Support several facility activities
- Support several office management activities
- Contributing to other areas of our company business as required
Qualifications and characteristics
- Degree in administration (e.g. financial administration)
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English
- Preferably experience with Exact or other financial administration system
- Excellent administration, communication and organizational skills
- Accurate and precise
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Our mission is to provide Direction to our clients during the entire drug development path from Drug to Data to Dossier (the so-called “4D” concept).
- Becoming our employee allows you to actively contribute to bringing innovative cancer therapies to patients.
- As a fast-growing dynamic company, we offer exciting opportunities to further develop yourself.
- We invest in our employees, want them to be happy and secure in their jobs, and to become autonomous, flexible, oncology experts that deliver high-quality work.