Financial Accountant (Part time 80%) - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Join the marketleader! Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
- Our company is a leading player in the fast growing global life science supply industry.
- We are specialized in the development, production and distribution of automation solutions for laboratories in the market segments life sciences, clinical diagnostics and forensics.
- Our company is specialized in sales, installation and maintenance of our automation solutions.
- To complement our team , we are looking for a customer-oriented administrative talent as Financial Accountant (part time 80%)
- Your main tasks include the entire accounts of the General Ledger including payment as well as the independent processing of accounts payable.
- Furthermore, you prepare the monthly statements according to IFRS standards by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances, summarizing data, information and trends.
- You comply with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Besides taking care of the financial matters of the company you are also responsible for operational HR issues such as payroll and work contracts in close collaboration to HR headquarters.
- To be successful in this role you are fluent in Dutch and English, French as a plus.
- You hold a degree in accounting, have up to 5 years experience in a similar role and have a flair for HR related topics.
- You consider yourself to be accurate, detail and deadline-oriented and you are used to work independently.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, Outlook and SAP is required.