Provide local accounting information on judgment based accruals Provide local accounting support to ESSC and local organization, with a primary focus on revenue, statutory and tax accounting.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- REVENUE ACCOUNTING Is in charge of local revenue accounting monitoring and related accruals (cut off, warranty, SRA …).
- Supports reagent rental monitoring process Supports finance and business teams as required locally and by SSC
- STATUTORY ACCOUNTING AND TAX Supports Accounting Supervisor in the preparation of statutory accounts, local tax reporting and filing and other filings as required by country regulation and not produced by ESSC.
- OTHER ACCOUNTING MATTERS Supports as needed ESSC and local team in resolution of accounting queries.
- This includes but is not limited to : Fixed assets Commissions accounting Travel expenses
- Proficiency in local accounting and local tax regulation and accounting Responsiveness, self-starter, ability to meet deadlines and prioritize, flexibility and multi-tasking. Hands on approach, can do attitude, team player.
- Language as relevant – Business English a plus Good communication skills to interact with multiple stakeholders, locally and at ESSC Office tools (Excel, Word, Access) ERP system knowledge, SAP preferred. Accounting degree
+3 years experience of accounting practice in multinational company environment, in similar type of role