Financial Accountant for Global Commercial Operations - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Provide local accounting information on judgment based accruals
- Provide local accounting support to Finance Shared Service Center and local organization, with a primary focus on revenue, statutory and tax accounting
- Is in charge of local revenue accounting monitoring and related accruals (cut off, warranty, SRA …).
- Supports reagent rental monitoring process
- Supports finance and business teams as required locally and by Finance Shared Service Center
STATUTORY ACCOUNTING AND TAX
Supports Accounting Supervisor in the preparation of statutory accounts, local tax reporting and filing and other filings as required by country regulation.
- Supports as needed Finance Shared Service Center and local team in resolution of accounting queries. This includes but is not limited to :
- Fixed assets
- Commissions accounting
- Travel expenses
- Proficiency in local accounting GAAP and local tax regulation and accounting
- Full working knowledge of US GAAP
- Responsiveness, self-starter, ability to meet deadlines and prioritize, flexibility and multi-tasking.
- Hands on approach, can do attitude, team player.
- Business English a plus
- Good communication skills to interact with multiple stakeholders.
- Office tools (Excel, Word, Access)
- ERP system knowledge, SAP preferred.
- Accounting degree
- 3+ years’ experience of accounting practice in multinational company environment, in similar type of role