The main purpose of the role is to assure the high quality delivery of end-to-end Source to Pay processes in scope (from Purchase Requisition to Invoice Payment); assures the goods are ordered and delivered according to scheduled date, and all liabilities to 3rd party vendors are paid on time and in correct amount and travel expenses are reimbursed timely to the employees.
Your job and key responsibilities:
- Manages the team of Procurement and Finance Specialists and Senior Specialists
- Recruitment, performance, motivation and personal development
- Planning and organisation of work including managing daily workload
- Assures deliveries and payments are correct and on time and business continuity is secured
- Acts as a trusted business partner to Finance Directors, Controllers, HQ, Group Business Services Functional Managers, external service providers and other stakeholders in Group Business Services and Lines of Business
- Own process improvement– works closely with Process Excellence Team to develop and deliver improvement pipeline
- Assures that Source to Pay processes are of high efficiency and quality
- Responsible for design, effectiveness, execution and continuous improvement of internal controls in Source to Pay
- Owns the development of business processes documentation – Work Instructions and guidelines are updated
- Assures process compliance with focus on internal controls
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators - assures timely reporting and analysis
- Monitors external benchmarking, user and customer satisfaction and initiates actions for improvement
- Manages escalations and non-standard queries
- Supports Source-to-Pay Manager in tactical and strategic planning for the assigned area
- Supports and contributes to development of high performing culture in Group Business Services and overall success of GBS
- Stimulates cooperation across Group Business Services Teams, processes, systems to ensure alignment.
- Leads and participates in critical projects, improvement initiatives and migrations
- Finance Directors and Headquarter Group Finance Team incl. Controllers
- Local Business
- Functional Managers in GBS
- Team Managers and Team Leaders in A2R, S2P and H2R teams in GBS
- PEX Team
- Financial impact: orders, payments to vendors and employees
- KPIs: Payment on time, Correctness of transactions
- Effectiveness of provided expertize/analysis
- Own productivity
- Minimum 5+ years of overall experience in Accounts Payable, Operational Procurement
- Minimum 1 year of experience in managing people
- Technology: SAP, MS Office, Ariba will be an asset
- Strong background of Accounts Payable, Travel & Expense and Operational Procurement processes
- Languages: English
- Higher university degree
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances.
- Actively seek new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Adapt approach and attitude in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Develop people to meet both their career goal and the organization’s goals.
- Provide directions, delegating and removing obstacles to get work done.
- Create a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience.
- Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences.
- Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
- Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales.
- Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries.