Finance Specialist – Intercompany & Accounts Receivable Team - Poland
Finance Specialist – Intercompany & Accounts Receivable Team
13 June 2017
We are looking for responsible and energetic candidates for Intercompany & Accounts Receivable Finance Specialist.
The main responsibility for the role:
- Prepare and record monthly intercompany invoices and review individual intercompany entity;
- Work with subsidiary (domestic and international) to ensure accurate intercompany balances and intercompany transactions, and provide support to these locations if needed;
- Communicating with counter-parties to request backup or provide supporting documentation to ensure all queries are resolved and balances agreed in a timely manner to meet corporate deadlines;
- Daily processing of incoming and outgoing payments and bank reconciliation;
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and perform P&L analysis;
- Reporting of final agreed balances according to corporate deadlines;
- Assist with the documentation of accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls;
- Perform other special projects as directed;
- Secure compliance according to internal procedures and legislation in the control.
A unique opportunity to be part of finance team delivering ongoing operations and migration projects.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Fluent in oral and written English. Other foreign language would be an asset
- Master degree in Finance/Accounting;
- 2+ years’ work experience in accounting/finance, in I/C and AR area;
- Strong communication skills;
- Mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving;
- Proactive and creative in terms of improving ways of working;
- Team player;
Your application and CV should not be sent via email.
We also recommend that you have a look at our website.
Please click on the link below to apply for the job. Applications must be received no later than 13 June 2017.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders. For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
Read more at http://www.lundbeck.com/global/about-us/progress-in-mind.
Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales. Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries. We have research centres in China and Denmark and production facilities in China, Denmark, France and Italy. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 14.6 billion in 2015 (EUR 2 billion; USD 2.2 billion).
For additional information, we encourage you to visit our corporate site www.lundbeck.com and connect with us on Twitter at @Lundbeck .