Finance Specialist – Inter company & Accounts Receivable Team - Poland
We are looking for responsible and energetic candidates for Inter company & Accounts Receivable Finance Specialist.
The main responsibility for the role:
- Prepare and record monthly inter-company invoices and review individual inter-company entity;
- Work with subsidiary (domestic and international) to ensure accurate inter-company balances and inter-company transactions, and provide support to these locations if needed;
- Communicating with counter-parties to request backup or provide supporting documentation to ensure all queries are resolved and balances agreed in a timely manner to meet corporate deadlines;
- Daily processing of incoming and outgoing payments and bank reconciliation;
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and perform P&L analysis;
- Reporting of final agreed balances according to corporate deadlines;
- Assist with the documentation of accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls;
- Perform other special projects as directed;
- Secure compliance according to internal procedures and legislation in the control.
- A unique opportunity to be part of finance team delivering ongoing operations and migration projects.
- This is temporary position with possibility to extend the contract.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Fluent in oral and written English. Other foreign language would be an asset
- Master degree in Finance/Accounting;
- 2+ years’ work experience in accounting/finance, in I/C and AR area;
- Strong communication skills;
- Mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving;
- Proactive and creative in terms of improving ways of working;
- Team player;
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience.
- Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences.
- Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
- Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales.
- Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries.