- We are currently seeking a Finance Specialist acting as an independent Finance Operations generalist ensuring the delivery of all finance operations processes in scope.
- The individual will connect, communicate and interact with employees and managers in EU regarding queries related to Finance. He/she will execute on activities and tasks identified as part of the BSC scope (predominantly operational and administrative activities) and serve as lead specialist for the team, projects and external parties.
Your job and key responsibilities
- Provides day-to-day support for the invoice to pay process, including the receipt, validation, coding and entry of invoices, invoice matching, resolution of any discrepancies (GR/IR clearing) and processing of supplier payments
- Responsible for auditing, processing and preparing payment of employees Travel and Expense reports according to guidelines
- Handles vendor inquiries through phone and/or email. Reconciles vendor statements, including resolution of debit balances
- Liaises with internal and external clients in relation to various day to day operations
- Supports the delivery of improving functional and technical knowledge to guarantee a high level of accomplishment of daily duties
- Secures compliance according to internal procedures and legislation in the control
- Ensures that deadlines and assignments are executed on according to SLA
- Act as a trainer for new colleagues
- Performs activities in line with defined processes, SOPs and WI
- Responsible for identification of improvements and support for implementation of improvement initiatives
- Provide basic trainings to Business on systems and process
A unique opportunity to develop your career in End-To-End S2P processes, engage with Stakeholders on all levels and participate in creative finance projects in a great atmosphere.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- 1+ years work experience in accounting/finance
- Master degree in Finance/Accounting
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Mature attitude towards challenges and problem solving
- Being able to work to tight deadlines and with switching priorities
- Proactive and creative in terms of improving ways of working
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Fluent in oral and written Spanish
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience. Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences. Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
- Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales.
- Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries.