- We are currently seeking a fresh graduate in Business/Economics to join our Administration department.
- The main purpose of this internship is to support the Finance and Purchasing Team, especially in terms of accounting and purchasing tasks.
- Process invoices and credit notes in accounting system
- Process purchase order and check deliveries
- Support to bank reconciliation process
- Prepare monthly reports and report on variances
- File archives management
- Ensure all data areentered into the system
- Maintain and develop data system
- Maintain financial and purchasing files and records
- Degree in Business/Economics with outstanding academic performance (obtained within 12 months)
- High level of spoken and written English
- Good IT skills (especially Excel)
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to absorb detail and learn new processes quickly
Successful candidate is:
- Problem-solvers and self-starters who have the proven ability to produce results and reports.
- Hard-worker and positive team-oriented attitude with strong interpersonal skills