This job is currently Archived,
FINANCE INTERN (FOR 5 MONTHS) Amsterdam Netherlands,
IDA Foundation (company)
Posted on : 12 September 2017
for 5 months
In your role as the Finance Intern, you are part of the Finance team in IDA Foundation's Amsterdam office.
- Maintaining customer and supplier master database;
- Supporting several ongoing projects (double paid, e-invoicing, etc.);
- Printing and e-mailing invoices upon request;
- Preparing balance sheet specifications;
- Answering ad-hoc queries from the team regarding billing, invoices, payment or other issues;
- Booking journal entries in JD Edwards system
- HBO or bachelor student with an economic or financial background.
Skills & Characteristics
- You are excellent in communication skills;
- You are autonomous and resourceful;
- You have strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel;
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and a team player.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
At IDA Foundation, we ask a lot of our employees, but we also give a lot in return. This includes:
- Great colleagues: You’ll work in a team of enthusiastic, motivated professionals in an open atmosphere
- Inspiration and development: We offer training and personal development opportunities for all employees, and regularly host guest speakers.
- Fun: Department and company outings are organized on a regular basis, and we make sure to celebrate our successes together.
- Making an impact: IDA offers a great opportunity to use your passion and skills for good, while working in an enthusiastic team and stimulating environment.
- Salary and holidays: We benchmark salaries against mid-sized companies in the Netherlands, and to support a healthy work-life balance we offer 30 vacation days for a fulltime contract. In addition, we offer a commute allowance and a defined contribution pension.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates