Finance Head - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Understand the products, company, the payer environment and how all that translates into the Business results, foresee the development of the financial results
- Partnership approach with the General Manager, to whom the person will report directly
- Control and analyze all relevant business transactions, being responsible for full Balance Sheet and P&L
- Have knowledge of all Financial matters in relation to the legal entity including VAT and income tax
- Senior participation in Strategic, Budget and Planning decisions in addition to financial controls to ensure compliance to financial and local requirements
- Lead a team of two people
- Key contact/entry point for relations with external auditors and with external stakeholders (tax audits…) and also for internal matters (Transfer pricing, insurance, etc.)
- Act as a local expert, guide and liaise with the Finance and Tax Shared Service Centers in Poland
- Initiate and conduct regular balance sheet review meetings - balance sheet reconciliation/justifications delivered by Hub
- Maintain knowledge about all Financial matters in relation with the Local Organization
- Ask questions and provoke action points until getting full level of comfort with the local organization’s financials (BS and P&L)
- Key involvement in Transfer pricing process (understanding of process, sanity checks and statutory Product P&L)
- Establish network to business in EUCAN HQ, providing high quality accounting and tax support to internal stakeholders (Tax, Treasury, Legal, Business Development, Supply Chain, HR, Country Managers, etc.).
- In charge of the P&L and balance sheet accounts of Management units
- Support the Tax Planning Team regarding restructuring and monitoring of tax attributes in related jurisdictions
- Local contact for Global procurement and responsible for implementing and maintaining related tasks such as cost control process, procurement policy etc.
- Own and drive the annual budgeting and strategic planning processes.
- Support the functional and divisional heads in the target preparation.
- Propose the right performance guidelines and targets for each business unit to be integrated in the budget, mid-term and long-term plans and project contracts.
- Set, implement and monitor the organization’s financial objectives and strategies in order to meet targets agreed.
- Propose and follow-up on KPIs - for example, profitability per asset/ customer/ product. Create an environment of continuous improvement of financial systems and processes to provide most accurate and effective financial information to enable delivery of business commitments.
- Provide methods and tools for analysis, forecast and simulation specific to each area and in consistency.
- This includes the analysis of historical series for revenues, costs, assets & liabilities and free cash flow items following the rules and standards of the company.
- Prepare the financial analysis of any investment proposed by a division’s or function’s head.
- Support contract negotiations with customers. These are typically large and complex service contracts with sophisticated payment schemes depending on the operational model e.g., distribution agreements
- Establish succession planning for key controlling positions in the finance organization and training / development opportunities for the controlling staff with the goal to establish a world class finance function.
- Ensure preparation of all relevant performance reports for the Country Manager on a monthly basis.
- This includes comprehensive analysis of performance in comparison with past, budget and midterm plan objectives.
- Business acumen, experience in business planning
- Finance expertise, as evidenced by accounting/finance/law (in line with regional education standards) qualification and experience (Master of Business Administration)
- Strong controlling experience with thorough understanding of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and cost controlling in supply chain / manufacturing operations of a dynamic and multinational environment
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical industry would be an asset
- Technically strong, especially in decision support/business partnering
- In-depth understanding of different business models
- Strong experience in assessing major investments (e.g., capital) including associated risks and opportunities
- Strong influencing skills
- Willingness and potential to further develop in the company
- English fluency; potentially local language proficiency