Finance Controller, Corporate Finance - India
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Finance Controller, Corporate Finance India
- As a Finance controller, you will be controlling vital financial aspects of a growing business.
- You would be exposed to various challenges and development opportunities. You will work in an environment that is as employee friendly as possible.
- If any of this strikes a vibe with you, hurry up and apply! We have a fantastic opportunity to provide richness to your experience within Finance and bring you closer to the business. Whether it is driving networking capital efficiency or ensuring compliances – this role has it all.
- If this interests you and yet you have questions of how this would fit with your current experience or position, feel free to contact the Hiring Manager.
In this position, you need to:
- Be a Chartered Accountant (or equivalent) and Company secretary (10% time spend on company secretary related responsibilities)
- Have a minimum of six years’ experience in a similar role (no maximum defined)
- Have good communication skills and know what good stakeholder service is
- Possess high energy and a positive attitude
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.