Finance & Operations and Office Services Coordinator (1 Year Contract) - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company employs approximately 42,600 people in 75 countries and markets its products in more than 180 countries.
- Our company is a global healthcare company with more than 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care.
- This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat other serious chronic conditions such as haemophilia, growth disorders and obesity.
- In Canada we are ranked as one of top employers to work for and we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
- Are you looking for a patient-centered culture company?
- Are you ready to take on a new challenge with a growing company?
- If so then this is the right place for you! Our company has a brand new role open as a Finance & Operations and Offices Services Coordinator.
- In this role you will support and manage the operations of the department to enhance Organizational Excellence.
- Coordinator will also be a part of the Office Services department and work closely with the Facilities Manager and EA team to develop process efficiencies and lead initiatives that improve overall productivity on selected processes.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a Finance & Operations and Office Services Coordinator you will perform administrative duties for executive team member & Office Services department, such as but not limited to:
Executive & Office Services Support
- Manage calendar and general meeting coordination for both internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate department meetings and off sites
- Prepare reports, format documents and communications Administer budgets, contracts, purchase orders and expense reports
- Support and guide competency development within department Back-up support to receptionist (Breaks & Vacations) Process lead for UPS, Grand & Toy, Catering and Business Cards
- Facilitate Tyco Security process and assist with enhancing NEO Experience Ensure a clean and safe working environment and stock required items as needed
- Ongoing evaluation of office services to improve productivity, reduce costs, and make the best use of the company resources /systems
Corporate Strategic Alignment
- Facilitate the execution of Corporate Special Projects & Events Collaborate and Coaches on New Hire On/Off boarding and manage distribution lists
- Manage departmental facilities tasks, i.e. LOA tracking, office space seating, handling catering and external guests
- Manage office services tasks, i.e. mail, UPS, parcels and office supplies
- Understand Globe share site process for department Enforce “Office Policy” and Guidance document(s) impacting Office Back up support for team
Quality and Compliance
- Archiving Administration
- Preparation & support for internal Global & Health Canada audits
- Pro-Actively support various system requirements as needed
- The Finance & Operations and Office Services Coordinator will have a College or University degree with 3-5 years of experience working in an Office Services or Finance setting and 1-2 years of experience managing calendar and expenses.
- The right candidate will also have intermediate experience in MS Office – Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint with Pharma industry knowledge and experience is considered an asset.
- You must be proactive with the ability to anticipate executive and departmental needs, have critical thinking/ problem solving skills with an ability to work at both detailed and summary levels. Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are a must.