To strengthen our team, we are seeking a Finance Analyst.
- Primary function of the position is to assist the Finance Department with duties as assigned by the Senior Director Accounting, Finance Department and Direct Reports.
- Support month-end close procedure, assist in the preparation of reporting performance analysis and reconciliations.
- Support the invoice filing and documentation within the finance department.
- Run various SAP reports to assist in the preparation of KPI dashboards for Finance, IT and HR.
- Assist in the preparation of various internal control documents (manual guide, processes, risk control/matrix, procedures etc.).
- Maintain the monthly vendors’ tracker by recognizing actual billing and determine level of accruals for each expense line item.
- Engage in ad-hoc accounting initiatives/ special projects.
- Responsible for preparing financial spreadsheets, reports and proposals for the use senior management team.
- Support with maintenance and reporting of company travel accounts.
- Entry-level person who is seeking a first working experience in a Finance Department.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational & analytical skills.
- With just under 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.