This job is currently Archived,
Finance / Accounting Manager - Hungary
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- Achieving, with his/her team, financial and operating reports. Complying with internal and general account regulations and methods.
- Preparing updated files and reports (financial, operational… ) for company's management while complying with American and Hungarian standards.
- Organizing and checking the financial accounting department activity, especially by the end of fiscal year.
- Working out and explaining all the balance sheets accounts and all the accountancy reconciliations.
- Carrying out specific account entries (bad debts, provisions for depreciations…)
- Ensures local internal controls are in compliance with SOX and company policies.
- Takes charge of remediation projects of internal control deficiencies as recommended by internal audit Acts as a business partner to local sales organization and is an active team player of the local organization along with other support functions
- Acts as the gatekeeper of compliance requirements both external and internal Being the link with internal and external auditors Checking his/her team documents and reports Guaranteeing filing quality and compliance with accounting procedures
- Office tools (Excel, Word, Access)
- SAP system knowledge and experience is required.
- Nexon (local payroll software) knowledge is an advantage
- 5 to 10 years experience within an accounting department as a manager
- People management experience