Field Training & First Level Support Spain - Spain
Posted on : 26 January 2017
- Product expert in the field for digital solutions roll-out in the dental field.
- Within this role, the 1st Level Support & Field Trainer will provide technical support to all company's Digital Customers collaborating closely with the sales responsible of each commercial area and the marketing team.
- Responsible for supporting the marketing and sales launch plan and training and education activities of dental CADCAM technologies, Intraoral Scanning, Guided Surgery and Milling Machines.
- The position reports directly to the Product Manager.
Main Responsibilities of the Position:
- Technical support the sales staff in the field at all digital customers.
- Support will be given on the phone and via internet (tele-service).
- Daily support of customer needs regarding hardware, software and final customized products.
- Solve incidences and complaints.
- Installation, support and after sales of technical product offerings and services in close collaboration with marketing, sales and the customer.
- Maximize usage of products by customers, thru close collaboration and continuous training, to ensure products are used at full capacity.
- Continuous customer contact to ensure products meet targeted objectives, train, coach and mentor the customers.
- Hold product presentations, one-to-one or in seminar settings to support sales.
- Establish, maintains and develops relationship with KOL´s.
- Provides the organization with relevant market information for effective decision making.
- Participates in regional and national trade shows.
- Staff training.
- Define and implement effective onboarding, new product launch and continuous refresher training.
- Tailor training to specific target groups (Sales Reps and Customers).
- Qualification: Dental Technician or similar with strong knowledge / experience in digital workflows in dental practices / dental labs.
- This position requires extensive travelling.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong technical background with previous experience in selling or marketing digital workflows in dental practices and labs (ie. CADCAM, Intraoral Scanning, Guided Surgery, etc.).
- Skills with IT tools (Computers, Internet, Office Package).
- Dental Market and product knowledge.
- Stress Resistance.
- Results oriented.
- Capacity to work in a team.
- English spoken and written, a must, Portuguese is a benefit.