Plans and coordinates activities concerned with installing instrumentation, investigating and resolving customer reports of problems with instruments, and minimize future operational or service difficulties by performing the following duties.
- Installs instruments at customer's facility, sales demos, product shows, etc, to ensure full functionality according to Diagnostica company specifications.
- Analyzes, reviews, and inspects findings to determine source of problem, and performs troubleshooting, repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
- Documents and records information to be included in the repair records in accordance with company policies and regulatory agencies.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures. Timely completion of TSB’s and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Demonstrates proper operation to end users. Coordinates problem resolution within Field Support Group & other personnel to expedite repairs, including timely escalation.
- Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Responsible for effective management of company resources.
- Conducts basic on-site in-service training of proper operation of company instrumentation.
- Provides application assistance/troubleshooting as required.
- Supports Sales and Marketing departments. Skills: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner Manages difficult or emotional customer situations Strong PC skills, including knowledge of database & internet software; Windows NT, XP and DOS
Education & Requirements:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required with minimum 3 years related experience troubleshooting and repairing diagnostic equipment with field experience required; or Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or a certificate from a Technical/Military School in a related field; Bachelor's degree in related field from four-year college or university preferred.
- Valid driver’s license Ability to travel outside of designated territory, if needed. Up to 50% overnight travel dependent upon territory.
- Occasional weekend/holiday on-call coverage for the region.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
- However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
- in response to a formal complaint or charge,
- in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or
- consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.